Monday, December 2, 2013

Here With Me
















This was my November inspiration, and since I was very busy with studying for parcial exames and my first live concert this is what I have. And once again, here is a paparazzi photo of me and my dear friend Barbara where you can see how I wear, again, my wool sweater. It's perfect for every occasion! =)



And here you can follow my friend Ksenija and me in our music saga! :D

https://www.facebook.com/jelenaiksenija

Have a lovely day!
XoXo

11 comments:

  1. Odlican post, zelim te lakirane cizme i jos nekoliko komada sa fotki :P Izgledas divno sa tim dzemperom! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti! :D Jelda, ima baš dosta stvari, meni je recimo smeđi kaput sa predzadnje slike savršeno nešto, no jako je skup :(

      Delete
  2. Uff koliko dobrih stvari na fotkama :) Sretnoo s učenjem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti! :D Isplatilo se, kolokvij je položen. :P
      :*

      Delete
  3. Tous ces looks sont superbe les photos sont hyper top

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first 2 photos xx

    http://www.reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Please check out my blog www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    daria

    ReplyDelete