Monday, November 4, 2013

Somewhere Over The Rainbow!

Hello!
Today I prepared something different for you! My friend and I decided to learn a few songs and go out on the street and sing! :D So here is one of many songs, just as a preview of our work. You can expect more form us soon, sure! :D So tell me, what do you think. In this song I played guitar because she was playing it the whole day, and we recorded this in the evening when she was enabled because her fingers hurt. And I took the guitar and this happened! :D

video

Thanks for listening! =)
Have a lovely week!

Jelena <3

9 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that idea! I used to did this when I was younger and I think I should just start doing it again- going out on the streets and sing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's so great to hear a song on the streets :D

      Delete
  2. Uljepšale ste mi ovaj tmurni dan s ovim, uživala sam slušati vas :)) Veselim se čuti još stvari :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ajoj baš mi je drago! :D Hvala! Bit će vrlo skoro još pjesama! :D
      :*

      Delete
  3. Hi, honey! I invite you to take part in the Giveaway. The rules are simple , and a gift - it's gorgeous earrings!! I'm waiting for you here tini-tani GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pjevate , i trebate na ulicu da vas i drugi cuju!

    ReplyDelete
  5. zvuci odlicno, a ideja vam je fantasticna! jedva cekam da vidim (cujem) vise ;)


    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete